||The Matrix Plus comes with many standard features, including sleep deck height adjustment from 8.75 " to 25.25" and a single motor for Hi-Lo function that ensures the bed is always level. It has a dynamic operating capacity of 450 lb and meets the highest UL safety standards for medical beds, UL60601 and EN60601. CAN/CSA C22.2 No. 601-1-M90 approved. It has strong tubular panel mounting and built-in stabilizer feet that ensure the bed will automatically lock in the lowest position. The bed features individual locking casters. The bed system is patent pending. M-LOK function, if ordered, Loks bed to floor at any height by depressing one color coded foot pedal.
- Sleep deck dimensions: 35" width, and 76" or 80" sleep deck lengths.
- Maximum head elevation of 70 degrees.
- Sleep surface constructed of strong steel wire grid: no plastic or springs are used.
- Rigid construction utilizing heavy tubular steel to maximize strength and stability of the sleep surface in all positions.
- All weldments and components are electrostatically powder-coated or plated.
- 115-Volt standard. 230 Volt available
- Full-Electric operation with three ultra whisper quiet, rapid-moving DC motors.
- Standard with handheld 6-function control.
The Matrix Plus and all Long Term Care beds are sold a la carte; Head and Foot Boards, Assist Devices, mattresses and options/accessories are sold separately.
The Matrix Plus bed pictured is shown with the optional Embedded Staff Control which must be ordered separately, the Head and Foot boards routed for the Embedded Control panel must also be ordered.
Additional Accessories - Please Call for Details:
- Foot Half Rails
- Wall Saver Bumpers
- Edema Foot Ratchet
- Pan Deck Sleep Surface
- 4" Sleep Deck Extension
- Trapeze Adapter
- Bed: 15 years
- Electronics and Motor: Three Years